> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: commenting rules

Today's world headlines

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

commenting rules

  • No insulting other commenters, ie: liberal attacks laced with profanity directed at others who are most likely my friends, and particularly at me.

    (We enough of that from 8 years of endless BDS, so now it's our turn now and we'll see how they like it, as Obama sure can't seem to take any criticism. see next rule)

  • The US government guarantees free speech, or at least used to 'til Obama came along, so in honor of his policy of silencing his critics, I reserve the right to do the same to his supporters who enter our world.

  • I reserve the right to modify or simply delete comments that violate these standards any time I please and will, so if you members of the Obama tribe don't like that, then feel free to start your own blog, and write about it there.

  • Links are allowed in comment section only from my friends and bloggers who link back to this blog, otherwise they're considered spam and will be deleted, we're not running a link farm here folks.

  • So in closing, just don't type anything you wouldn't say to my 6'2, 240 lb face or in front of your mother, I'll then extend you the same courtesy in return and we'll be fine....it's pretty civilized and darn simple.


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top