> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Welcome To AmeriKa / Suspect detained over 'extremist' Gadsden Flag bumper sticker

Today's world headlines

Friday, May 8, 2009

Welcome To AmeriKa / Suspect detained over 'extremist' Gadsden Flag bumper sticker

A time for a revolution is drawing near as the Obama Jackboots are pushing for an all out war with maneuvers like this one reported in WorldNetDaily today and we may soon be called upon to fight for our freedoms like never before in this lifetime on our very own soil and streets.

Suspect detained over 'extremist' bumper sticker:

"A Louisiana driver was stopped and detained for having a 'Don't Tread on Me' bumper sticker on his vehicle and warned by a police officer about the 'subversive' message it sent, according to the driver's relative.

The situation developed in the small town of Ball, La., where a receptionist at the police department told WND she knew nothing about the traffic stop, during which the 'suspect' was investigated for 'extremist' activities, the relative said.

It followed by only a few weeks the release of a Department of Homeland Security report, 'Right-wing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment', which prompted outrage from legislators and a campaign calling for the resignation of DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano.

The report, which cites individuals who sport certain bumper stickers on their vehicles as suspect, was delivered to tens of thousands of local law enforcement officers across the nation.

WND is withholding the driver's name and the relative's name at their request.

(Story continues)"


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

5 comments:

  1. The time isn't drawing near...it's here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's a good old James Earl JimmyBob Ray when you need em? There's gotta be a few lurking at the Springer show taping's or somewhere out there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the biggest bunch of bullshit I have ever seen in my life. This is pure crap, and it really pisses me off. Now we have to worry about the stickers we put on our vehicles, I wonder if my ARA sticker and my National Combat Pistol Shooters sticker and my Semper Fidelis sticker that I have on my truck will get me locked up. Bullshit is what it is. Damn bunch of communist asshats. Sorry Ray, just got a little pissed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny you mention this as I just put a 4 x6 version right below my American flag on my back window of my 40,000 convertible rear window, which has a NRA sticker in both side opera windows as well.

    They fuck with me I will go to my ex fiancee who's a channel 5 weekend anchor and cry discrimination against the disabled and sue while I'm at it so I set the trap today and we'll see what happens sir...

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS You Bitch loud and proud anytime you wish sir as that's what I'm here for, and why I forbid left wing discourse here. If their dickless leader is trying to silence us, then I silence them..

    ReplyDelete

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top