> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Switching Comment Platform Today.

Today's world headlines

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Switching Comment Platform Today.

As you will see eventually I switched the commenting system here at the blog and I feel as if I should explain why to my present friends and readers so nobody is turned off or alienated by the move

It's certainly not being done for that reason but is in fact being done for a few reasons, but the first and foremost one is to make it quicker and simpler in the longer run for all including myself as the new Intense Debate commenting keeps us all, the readers and commenters on the same page at all times while commenting as opposed to Blogger and I personally don't like the pop up windows as much anymore as I would just rather have it all on one page.

Especially until everyone surfs the net with Firefox and a broadband connection so lean blog and site design won't matter as much.

Another huge plus to me is the ability to ban IP addresses again as Haloscan also offers as I now get upwards of 1000 hits a day and frankly I'm inundated with these gosh darn liberal trolls from the same damn IPs over and over that blogger doesn't provide a provision to us to ban, other than moderation which I hate doing to all my friends because of those selfish f'kers.

I hate to admit this, but sadly I get 10 times more spam and hate comments than friendly ones, partially as a result of coming up by the high hundreds in the loon fringe's searches from google daily as you can see in the right sidebar, so the ban button is a must have at this point. At least until someone invents a troll killer software like the photoshop suggests

I also like the smilie and youtube embedding provisions as well as the ability to write plug ins myself to add other functionality as I go forward, hopefully engaging more readers along the way eventually as a result of easier replying.

With this service we can comment back to one another through the reminder emails which is pretty darn convenient for all involved, and being able to ban the real jagoff lefties I can then let the more moderate liberal commenters chime in thus stirring up lively debate amongst one another instead of the simple ban all liberals policy I've been using over the past year.

So, to my regular friends who know who you are, I hope that you will continue to comment and open an account at intense debate if you don't already have one, as eventually after most sign up I may just make it mandatory for all new peeps. In addition your comments here will also be recognized on other sites that use intense debate also giving you the ability to to tweet comments and the posts as well within that social community, which I kind of hate but am now integrating along with Facebook more moving ahead as I get many new readers through that world as many others do as well,.

So my friends, should you have any questions you can email me here or later with the address by clicking the folding envelope in the left sidebar or you can go here to read the intense debate literature to familiarize yourself with the service if it's new to you or to sign up your own blog which more and more bloggers are doing as it's also spreading amongst Wordpress blogs like my other one of which I'm presently messing around with here if you're interested in checking it out..

Sorry for the long diatribe but I felt I should explain why I'm doing this as when I switched off Haloscan 5 months or so ago I seemed to have alienated those commenters who didn't want to open a Google or blogger account to participate...

Thanks again and please comment all you wish and thanks for reading this far if you indeed did.


COMMENTS POLICY


YOU are a guest on this blog, if you wish to remain as a welcome addition to this blog, please act accordingly. Constructive commentary is welcome on this blog, even commentary that is in disagreement with my position is welcome, as long as it is presented in a reasonable and sane manner, but be advised, no one will be allowed to comment here that comes into this blog and attempts to attack ME, MY beliefs, MY family, MY readers or members of the Military and/or Law Enforcement.


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top