> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Where's Tupac's Shooter When You Need Him?

Today's world headlines

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Where's Tupac's Shooter When You Need Him?

I sure wouldn't mind seeing come out of retirement to take care of this Detroit broham wannabe.

He's a disgrace to the Caucasian race as far as I'm concerned, just as all the black rappers are to their race, the cheap materialistic worship corrupting the nations kids with this opportunistic skin deep, bling bling, gangster glorifying shit makes me wanna puke, right after I take my sawed off double barrel to whatever device I hear this shit playing on.

I can't understand what compels one to purchase, learn and sing along with this particularly offensive garbage, same rapping crap that makes vulgar references to having rough sex or more accurately I should say Eminems' videologue fantasies of raping several women including Governor Sarah Palin of Alaska as Newsbusters reported this morning, the story that compelled me to now be chiming in on as I do over there quite frequently as a longtime commenter...

Well I can be as gentle and as smooth as a gentleman

Give me my venom, an inhaler, and two Xenadrine,

And I'll invite Sarah Palin out to dinner, then

Nail her. Baby, say hello to my little friend.

Moments later in the video, the Palin look alike reappears seductively singing to Eminem about how everybody wants him because he's a rock star. At 2:34, they end up in bed together with Eminem passing wind.

Yeah -- this is some classy stuff almost ensuring it will be a hit.

Heaven help us



Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

2 comments:

  1. I think Sug Knight is in jail.

    When he gets out he can cap the Chicago loonie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't normally swear on the net or otherwise but M&M is a piece of sh__! Then again he has always been one. The perfect example why 2nd cousins shouldn't marry.

    ReplyDelete

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top