> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: The Whole DC Kit & Kaboodle Knew About the Bonuse's

Today's world headlines

Friday, March 20, 2009

The Whole DC Kit & Kaboodle Knew About the Bonuse's

Rush talked about it at length today as did Captain Ed Morrissey at Hot air and this CSPAN video is the proof int he pudding that these congresspeople need to be impeached for creating bogus legislation to hide their lies, and the names that appeared on Michelle Malkin's site today include 86 republicans who should all be removed from their seats in the next election for also signing on to this ass covering, unconstitutional bill

Here are Michelle's names from her post titled "Roll call vote breakdown: The 85 House Republicans who supported Rangel’s 90 percent bonus tax: which sadly included my soon to be former congressman Mark Kirk, who is getting a letter from me that I will post once given permission from him to do so and if I don't I'll post it anyway at a later date once he's had a chance to respond:

Aderholt
Alexander
Barton (TX)
Biggert
Bilbray
Bilirakis
Blunt
Bono Mack
Boozman
Brown (SC)
Brown-Waite, Ginny
Buchanan
Calvert
Camp
Cantor
Cao
Capito
Cassidy
Castle
Crenshaw
Davis (KY)
Diaz-Balart, L.
Diaz-Balart, M.
Duncan
Ehlers
Emerson
Fleming
Forbes
Fortenberry
Frelinghuysen
Gallegly
Gerlach
Goodlatte
Guthrie
Heller
Herger
Hoekstra
Johnson (IL)
Jones
Kirk
Lance
Latham
Lee (NY)
Lewis (CA)
LoBiondo
Manzullo
McCaul
McClintock
McHugh
McMorris Rodgers
Mica
Miller (MI)


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

2 comments:

  1. So when does Lil' Timmy get the boot?? He'll be the next one under the bus I guess..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already got the Photoshop prepared, I'll email it to you...Just like the MSM who keeps the Obits ready to go I keep the photoshops ready to post when I'm bored I pre make em. I used this one before I just change the guy under the bus....

    ReplyDelete

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top