> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Cramer Stewart Face Off Thurday Night. Reverberates Around The Internet

Today's world headlines

Friday, March 13, 2009

Cramer Stewart Face Off Thurday Night. Reverberates Around The Internet

This story has been gaining steam as we talked about earlier in the week in this post as CNBC's Jim Kramer has gotten the ire of Left Wing Comedian News man who most liberals actually turn to in order to get some version of the news remarkably faced off Thursday night and this is what resulted from the televised brow beat by Stewart the screw.

One thing I must say is that I'm not exactly sure who Stewart thinks he's defending as anyone stupid enough to invest their money based on a tv show which is more Bozo circus meets wall street than anything is a fool who would soon have parted with their money in some other equally ignorant fashion anyhow.

Fight Night: Cramer vs. Stewart

- The Opinionator Blog - NYTimes.com: "CNBC “Mad Money” host Jim Cramer appearance on the “Daily Show” last night, the much-anticipated showdown in the feud between the financial network and the fake daily news show. The reviews now pouring onto the net are virtually unanimous: Stewart won.

The clip below is the second segment of the interview. The entire interview, plus several outtakes that didn’t make the air (and are unbleeped), is posted at Comedy Central.

This was the White House supposed spokesman's reaction to this feud between Stewart an obvious dedicated to the bone Obama acolyte and the Stock market clown and entertainer first Jim Cramer/



Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

3 comments:

  1. Hi! mr. Chicago Ray you told me before that you can help me with the graphics in my blog..hehehe!!! i hope u still remember..hehe!!! i love the page of your blog...I wish i cud have even not the same as yours even just close..hehehehe!!! plz can u help me???? plz????? plz???? plz??? i dont have any knowledge about graphics....plzzzzzzzzzz? thank u advance...

    ReplyDelete
  2. and...hope u wont me asking if how much u going to charge me? hehe!!! hope not,...hahaha!!! plz let me know...this is my email janise149@yahoo.com thank u much...

    ReplyDelete

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top