> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Gee The Plunge Was So Hard to Predict...NOT.

Today's world headlines

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Gee The Plunge Was So Hard to Predict...NOT.


I predicted it on January 20th so thanks again No Bama and get ready for a bad ride folks because the fun hasn't even begun. This is Obama's legacy as the investing world dumps all over the so called "stimulus", a loser.

And were I anyone expecting a federal and or a state refund of any substance you better not wait until April, we may not be here by then......If Kansas is doing it others will follow.

Dow Ends Within a Point of November Low -

CNBC.com: "Stocks tumbled to November levels Tuesday as investors faced a fresh sign of the deepening recession and dilution worries gnawed at bank stocks.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average shed nearly 300 points, or 3.8 percent, to close around 7552, within one point of its November closing low. (The intraday low from that November rout is about 100 points lower.)

The S&P 500 and Nasdaq lost more than 4 percent."


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

5 comments:

  1. The markets show no confidence in dear leader. Everyone knows if there was confidence the markets would have reacted the other way today. I love how the media is spinning this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ray,

    Its almost like magic. You visited my blog. You commented...and I responded but not before I posted something that had landed in today's news about California. You may go and read it.

    Careful, everyone will start thinking that you are me...or that I am you...I don't know...the similarities are incredible....

    ReplyDelete
  3. They won't quit Clay and that's why I haven't listened to a single word they've said in a year and haven't lost a dime and won't... except of coarse the devaluation of our property thanks to Obama which will get worse this week.

    Farceur I'm a bit confused as I went to your blog and couldn't determine what article you were speaking of...please elaborate if you would.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ray,

    By way of clarification, I was amazed at how your views are similar to mine. I agreed with what you said in this post...very much so. I feel your approach was a bit more classy and dignified however. When I rant, I usually just throw the bastards under the bus and run them over a few times....

    Again, thanks for visiting my blog. I think I will become a regular here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me dignified, that's the first time I've heard that and I appreciate it. I try to to be civilized but the left angers me so that it's all I can do to keep from scaring away readers with my true thoughts,
    Great to find someone who does agree with my sometimes radical social formula to some degree.

    Thanks to you as well and count me among your fans as well, do me favor though and enlighten me on your screenname if you could, thanks again sir....

    ReplyDelete

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top