> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Around the conservative Campfire After The Red Invasion Last night

Today's world headlines

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Around the conservative Campfire After The Red Invasion Last night

That'll sum it up for the intellectually challenged

These are just a few of my favorite blogs as I'm checking the conservative temperature this morning after the Massacre at Capital Hill And Pennsylvania Avenue,  and here's what my allies in the fight against liberalism are saying today.......................


For starters the pic above comes from my friend Duane at All American Blogger


Great post here from Snooper @  Take our country back with the same tone as mine which is why I love it titled "Lenin has Aged Well".....

 One of my favorite Women in arms on our side is Layla at Hill Chronicles and she's saying this:You Don’t Get To Feel Sorry For Yourselves

The Debonaire Dude at Our World as We See it has another wonderful post that I love that can and should be read here

For those who aren't quite as angry as some of us Gayle at the Dragon Lady's den has this post So Let it be Written. So Let it be Done.

Another friend at Plains Feeder The Feedlot, PTG posted this piece this morning and it goes like I hate to be a sore loser

This is Butch at 1,2,3 Beta writing Meet The New Boss, we know damn thing, he aint the same as the old boss and that's not a good thing for this country and it won;t take long to find this out.....

All good stuff this morning for those of us in mourning today.......


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top