> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Fossett Finally Found After All This Time and Effort

Today's world headlines

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fossett Finally Found After All This Time and Effort

I wasn't really a fan of Steve Fossett as this blog post I titled a"A Fool and His Money" will attest, as I personally felt that this man had just about everything in life anyone would want to live for, a wonderful family, tons of money and all the trappings that go with it, which in his case meant doing whatever the hell he wanted whenever the hell he wanted.

And to continuously take the many many risks that he did brought him his great wealth but was not something I would choose do in his station in life. Particularly since I am now crippled from MS for the past 7 years and would never risk my ability to walk, live and breathe for the things he did as they are too valuable when taken away as I can attest, and ultimately I was sadly correct in my prediction then that the lifestyle would ultimately claim his life.

And although no remains have understandably been found after this length of time I pray for his family in that they now can put him to rest knowing that he did die doing what he loved to do, and they apparently now can move on with their lives and try to enjoy the fruits of his wealth and labors that he undoubtedly left them behind that have been in limbo since his disappearance. May he rest in peace/

Sheriff: Search teams find Fossett wreckage:

My Way News - "MAMMOTH LAKES, Calif. (AP) - Searchers found the wreckage of Steve Fossett's airplane in California's rugged Sierra Nevada just over a year after the millionaire adventurer vanished on a solo flight, and the craft appears to have hit the mountainside head-on, authorities said Thursday.

Crews conducting an aerial search late Wednesday spotted what turned out to be the wreckage in the Inyo National Forest near the town of Mammoth Lakes, Sheriff John Anderson said. They confirmed around 11 p.m. that the tail number found matched Fossett's single-engine Bellanca plane, he said.

Anderson said no human remains were found in the wreckage.

'It's quite often if you don't find remains within a few days, because of animals, you'll find nothing at all,' Anderson said." continued


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top