> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Watch This Nutjob Lose it

Today's world headlines

Friday, June 6, 2008

Watch This Nutjob Lose it

If this tape is actually real, which many are questioning due to some anomalies with equipment and other stuff, this supposed office surveillance tape is of a freakjob simply losing it and going nuts on just about every employee and inanimate object in the space. It's a damn good thing this loon didn't have a gun with him at this moment in time if not staged. more comments here

What's really remarkable to me however is it takes about 2 minutes for somebody to even come close to confront this out of control nut.

The reason I question it's validity is because after even 30 seconds of his tirade I would have opened up my briefcase and unloaded a 10 shot clip right into his freakin head if a coat rack or some other weapon didn't take care of him on my first attempt.

Especially after tossing that monitor onto a frail woman at the onset, as at that point he was open season and woulda left in a meat wagon.


http://view.break.com/513310 - Watch more free videos


Here's a second angle with audio that seams to kill the fake theory for me and all I can say is the men in this room are a bunch of PUSSIES and are a perfect example of todays wussified and new aged castrated alpha males, the Democratic presidential candidate being a perfect example of this type of individual in my opinion.:


Office Worker Meltdown Second Angle - Watch more free videos


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top