> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: This Is My Personal Leaning For 2008

Today's world headlines

Friday, March 30, 2007

This Is My Personal Leaning For 2008

I like many conservatives are having difficulty with the options presented us in this next presidential election and as the old saying goes it is indeed "more important than ever" Looking elsewhere than the offerings the media wants to shove down our throats I am leaning towards supporting this man in his quest for the White House as it stands right now.

However that could change, but everyone else involved in the race are pretty well known as to where and what they stand for which brings me here.

He sat down for an interview a few days ago with Matt Margolis at Blogs for Bush /GOP Bloggers and had the following to say:

Guest Post From Duncan Hunter

Blogs for Bush: GOP Bloggers "I'd like to thank Matt Margolis for giving me the opportunity to talk to his readers at 'Blogs for Bush' and 'GOP Bloggers' about my candidacy. I am committed to reaching out to conservatives in the blogosphere and this is a great opportunity to do just that.

National Journal ranks me as the most conservative member of Congress running for the Presidency based on my lifetime voting record. So, I don't need to hire an army of consultants to turn me into a conservative. My record hasn't changed since I was swept into office by the Reagan Revolution 26 years ago. In fact, someone recently pointed out to me that I have more experience in Congress than the top three Democratic candidates combined." more
Here's a post I wrote about Hunter a few weeks ago, and his website here.


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top