> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: A tribute to all those who lost their lives to this tragedy.

Today's world headlines

Sunday, September 10, 2006

A tribute to all those who lost their lives to this tragedy.

Bumped From September 8th to September 10th.

When looking for information or re-visiting 9-11 to keep the tragedy fresh in my mind I visit a few different rememberance sites that contain a wealth of info, images and such from the fateful day. I think out of all there are 2 that stand out for me, one is in my sidebar linked by that "never forgive, never forget" button I made, it's called September 11 news.com.

The other I have linked here called rememberth11h.com. If you have spare time leading up to the anniversary or even after Monday, check them both out, they are worth the time and worthy of permanent bookmarking in my humble opinion.

The picture below is from rememberthe11th.com.. Click on the flag to be taken to the full sized picture that is actually a montage compiled of many different shots from the week of September 11, 2001, pretty cool stuff. On the larger picture, wherever you click with your mouse (will be a mag glass) is the section of the larger picture you will be taken.



Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top