> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: I Wish African Americans Would Realize The Dems Use Them Term After Term

Today's world headlines

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I Wish African Americans Would Realize The Dems Use Them Term After Term

As most know the left lunatic majority which used to be referred to as the fringe element is now attacking AA's along with Mormons and other groups for their conservative views on the Homosexual Gestapo as I refer to them and their some violent efforts to undue the people's wishes on Prop 8 where the vote was to undo a Liberal legislating judge from the bench that undid the people's will in the first place, that being the sound rejection of the gay marriage issue a few years back.

We reported here the other day a disgraceful display where a 80 year old woman was viscerally attacked by some Gay Gestapo members while a waif like reporter tried to stand in the way of these "Gayranimals" (my term for homosexual activists threatening and committing violence against others like these folks did) from literally physically harming the poor woman(click for youtube) .

But little reporting has been done on the Gestapo attacks against the African American community which also soundly rejected the "Gayranimal" demands at the voting booths in Florida, Nevada and California, which pretty much solidifies the assumption that regardless of Obama's election the AA community isn't ready to step of the ledge of societal abyss led by the Gay Gestapo lemmings, and as a result they are really ticked off.

Rush Limbaugh covered this thoroughly on his Thursday show of which I've posted a transcript of the most offensive material related to these left wing attacks on A A's below. Please read and distribute the transcript to reveal to unknowing Americans how nasty and filthy these liberals and the Gay Gestapo have become in their assault on all traditional American family values, all in their pursuit for a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah like state.

To them their idea of a US Utopia where anything goes with anyone, anytime, anywhere, conduct that 80% of we Americans roundly reject. These obnoxious groups cannot and will not face nor accept the voting results in those 3 states, particularly by erroneously comparing their so called struggle with the deadly and brutal civil rights movement which offends most AA's and rightfully so. The contention is that this is life choice they've made for themselves where of coarse AA's are obviously born that way, and had no choice whatsoever in the matter of their genetic makeup. So as a result these radicals are now resorting to nationwide verbal & physical threats against these American groups coupled with physical intimidation that should be met with all the brute force police can muster needed to tamp down these radical social misfits no questions asked.

Hence the nickname I've given these radicals is this, the.....

Libs Attack Blacks on Gay Marriage:

"RUSHlimbaugh.com : Ladies and gentlemen, I don't know if you have noticed this as have I. I, of course, a highly observant human being. It's my job. I sometimes participate in life by observing others doing what they do as they live. I have been observing something that's not happening. Now, you may say, 'Rush, how can you observe something that isn't happening?'

That's why I am the host. I have been watching all of my televisions, and I have been reading all of my websites, and I have occasionally even seen an actual newspaper in places. And I have not seen the fact that millions of liberal bloggers are using the N-word, angry at black people in California for voting against Proposition 8, the gay marriage amendment to the constitution in California. Roseanne Barr, black preachers, what did she say, irresponsible, immoral? Black people are ignorant.

Roseanne Barr: 'Black people are ignorant.' The N-word is being bandied about and black churches are being criticized. I'm not hearing a word about this. I haven't seen a single report on this, ladies and gentlemen. I take you back now to September the 10th, Barack Obama speaking before the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute." continued

From Insatpundit a few days ago came this exchange:

GAY ACTIVISTS attack blacks over gay marriage.

"It was like being at a klan rally except the klansmen were wearing Abercrombie polos and Birkenstocks. YOU NIGGER, one man shouted at men. If your people want to call me a FAGGOT, I will call you a nigger. Someone else said same thing to me on the next block near the temple...me and my friend were walking, he is also gay but Korean, and a young WeHo clone said after last night the niggers better not come to West Hollywood if they knew what was BEST for them."

My goodness. All this hope, change and unity is getting kind of scary.



Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top