> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Lefties Gotta Be Hating This Book Revelation...

Today's world headlines

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Lefties Gotta Be Hating This Book Revelation...

The Jerome Corsi Book telling the world the real truths about Obama that the media refuses to disclose is a great read, I purchased it the day it was available to see if there were any facts I was missing as I consider myself of having a pretty good knowledge of the Illinois Missing In Action Senator and his history here in Illinois.
I wasn't disappointed and indeed there were some things in there I wasn't aware of, things that actually changed my mind a little bit about Obama.
He's an even bigger fraud than I thought he was.


Book attacking Obama makes the bestseller list


- Los Angeles Times: "Right-wing author Jerome Corsi hit it big in 2004 with a book attacking John F. Kerry.
'Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry' soared to No. 1 on the New York Times bestseller list.
Now Corsi has done it again -- taking aim at a different Democratic presidential candidate.
Corsi's latest, 'The Obama Nation: Leftist Politics and the Cult of Personality,' will top the Aug. 17 New York Times hard-cover nonfiction bestseller list.
The book lashes out at Barack Obama and alleges, among other things, that the politician has a secret radical Islamic agenda.
But being No. 1 doesn't necessarily mean being accurate. Obama is a Christian."


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top