> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: No Sex Bathroom Stalls ComeTo the USA

Today's world headlines

Sunday, July 8, 2007

No Sex Bathroom Stalls ComeTo the USA

And I'll bet the guy who invented this thing thought, "I know this is a crazy idea, but maybe someday there will be a demand for these".

Well now he can raise his prices again, because one Florida tourism hotspot needs to drive away the thoughtless hormonal raging homosexuals that need public restrooms to engage in sex apparently on the fly. You know, just for those moments when they can't get to one another's apartments or cars quick enough to relieve themselves I guess.

Ft Lauderdale is joining other major cities I guess (I've never heard of or seen one of these expensive stalls before until this article) in installing homo' and drug user proof restrooms in their cities in bars, public places, metra stations, those good old favorite hangouts for the local homosexuals and druggies I guess. (they think)

I can say I've never encountered this apparent abomination in my lifetime while living up and down the east coast beach towns in periods of my life. I guess when they say to come out of the closet they really come out of the closet all right, and right into the public bathroom stalls.

I'm quite surprised after discovering this tonight that we haven't been hearing from the usually vocal homosexual lobby crying for same sex bathrooms to accommodate the "fella's and gal's" who's sexual freedom is being infringed upon (I hear the ACLU coming) ...

What a world we now live in, Anything anytime anywhere...

This was just another wonderful "USA WTF" moment, brought to you by our liberals and Vaseline Petroleum Jelly?
Robo-toilets proposed to stop 'gay' cruising:

WorldNetDaily: "Fort Lauderdale Mayor Jim Naugle says his city has a problem with 'homosexual activity' in public restrooms and he has a plan to stop it – robotic toilets that allow occupants to stay inside for only a short time before the door automatically opens.""We're trying to provide a family environment where people can take their children who need to use the bathroom without having to worry about a couple of men in there engaged in a sex act," Naugle told the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

The $250,000 self-cleaning robo-johns have been installed in San Francisco, Seattle, Atlanta and New York. The modular units play music and can be accessed for a fee or for free, depending on each city's policies. continued
Check out this little paragraph that had me rollin for a minute or so regarding the reasoning for the geographical placement of these things in Ft Lauderdale at least...
"The homosexual newspaper said it's the 'gay parking lot.' That's not me saying that," Naugle told the Sun-Sentinel, "that's what they said. I don't use the word 'gay.' I use the word 'homosexual.' Most of them aren't gay. They're unhappy.

lol, Here's a picture /schematic of the public sex party prevention toilet :
click pic to enlarge clean version (dirty version here)



Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top