> Obama Regime Report < Obama Regime Report: Ricky Martin Announces 'I'm A Homosexual Man Livin' la Vida Homo ' - yee ha! Thanks For The Update 'Ricky"

Today's world headlines

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ricky Martin Announces 'I'm A Homosexual Man Livin' la Vida Homo ' - yee ha! Thanks For The Update 'Ricky"

Stop The Presses!: "NEW YORK, N.Y. -- After years of keeping quiet about his personal life, pop star Ricky Martin has announced that he is gay.

'I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man,' Ricky said in a message posted on his offical Web site. 'I am very blessed to be who I am.'

Ricky said writing his memoir and thinking about his two twin sons led him to go public.

'To keep living as I did up until today would be to indirectly diminish the glow that my kids where [sic] born with. Enough is enough. This has to change. This was not supposed to happen 5 or 10 years ago, it is supposed to happen now. Today is my day, this is my time, and this is my moment,' he wrote."

This news made me wanna hurl this morning, not that I care a whit about him, but geez Louise.

What the hell?

Was his career over with in the Hetero world, so he figures he can get some more "star mileage" if he changes teams right in the middle of the game, and does the "Gay Gestapo" circuit with Ru Paul as the opening act for Bette Midler and the Village People?

They can even change their signature toon for the tour from Y_M_C_A  to Y-ME-NOW-GAY?


This has gotta be a stunt, or otherwise he just "turned" homosexual, he's even got twin children whom he used as an excuse for coming out, as there's nothing more a young child needs to hear than "their daddy takes it in the rear from MEN" for their 5th birthday ya know? If my dad was gay I sure wish he would keep it to himself no?

As there's NO WAY the guy goes through that whole "ride to the top of the charts and back" without being "outed" along the way, no way it happens.

To me if that is the case, it goes on to disprove all that "born that way" crap, although I believe that theory was already debunked last year if I recall correctly, which I usually "be doin...." (sorry, working on my "ebonics" there since Obama's turning it into the nation's "fourth official language" behind "English" "Spanish" and "Butchered English".

And why "the need" to "come out"? What is it with homosexuals that the world has to know that they grab their ankles in their spare time between Dr's visits to manage their STD's And HIV treatments? We don't write at the very top of our blogs or have tattooed on our asses  that "I am announcing to the world today that I happen to love women instead of running with the boner brigade"?

Right? WTF is that shit?

Not everyone else feels a need to "come out" and let everyone know they're "NOT a Butt Pirate", so why the need for the "other way around" I'd like to know. We don't need to know "anyone's sexual preferences" and I'm "sick and tired of Americans having to explain to their children at 3 years old what the fuck "coming out of the closet" means and all  the accompanying bullshit that goes with it, you know?  I've done it once and it was enough for me for a lifetime having to tip toe through the garden of weird to an innocent child about homosexuality.

And while I'm at it, why not toss some thanks Hollywood's way  for going from the crown jewel of the US and world entertainment industry to Sodom and Gomorrah on Steroids.

Not only have you managed to pollute a whole 3 generations of Americans with gay propaganda and downright anti Americanism, you also have the entirety of the Muslim world wanting to wipe us off the map!! And contrary to popular beliefs,  not 'cause of George Bush as the media reports, but because of the absence of morality in that city and it's film products which lend to the belief that "all" of we Americans approve of the behavior seen there and in their films and TV shows when MOST DO NOT.

And anyone who says any different is a liar and or terribly misinformed. That is what Islam hates the most about the West and it's a fact. They simply don't want their people corrupted in the sense the west is through it's "vile" entertainment..


Share/Bookmark

The urge to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it. H. L. Mencken

2 comments:

  1. Gee, didn't Ricky know that we knew this a very long time ago?  Is he going to take up space on Time & Newsweek like Ellen did years ago?  Keep it in your bedroom Ricky, no one cares or wants to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a mo huh? I mean I just don't believe the guy was "Gay" all along, I just don't. I know it sounds goofy but these people will do anything to re-ignite their popularity when it wanes I'm convinced. I  think all the marriages are shams except for the obvious few who've been married forever per se. But then again if he is a pillow puffer then he's been lying all this time which is bullshit as well. I've seen him on TV with women hanging all over him and seriously in Hollywood turning gay is like being a born again Christian to normal people, youknow.

    ReplyDelete

Some rules: No leftwing attacks nor Obama supporters so don't waste you're time & especially mine. All 99% others welcome to have your say.

Google
 
Web chicagoray.com
chicagoray.blogspot.com

One last thing...Fair Use, Photoshop Usage, Legal

Statement on Fair Use

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner or may be authorized or licensed for publication at this site only. Permission to copy, republish or reproduce such material must be obtained from the original copyright owner PHOTOSHOP STUFF.....When the photoshops appear on this site they either have my name on them becuase I made them or tweaked an original in which case I link to the original by clicking the pic. Please take all you want, that's why they're here, just leave the name as is like I do, and I would be eternally grateful. Ask and I'll tweak it for your site if you need it... More here


Back To The Page Top